Often new puppy owners become stressed when reality is different than what they envisioned. It is no surprise to us that you may be experiencing some of these feelings:
- Frustrated walking your puppy/dog because they want to stop and smell everything, refuse to move at all, or on the other end of the spectrum they want to pull you on the entire walk?
- Eruption of chaos in your home when the kids play or the puppy gets the Zoomies resulting in the kids running across the room to dive onto the couch for fear the puppy will bite them with those sharp teeth?
- Overwhelmed that a majority of the responsibility has fallen on you?
- Frustrated because the puppy goes to the bathroom inside the house right after you come in from being outside or irritated that they keep using certain rooms in your home as their in a personal bathroom?
- Aggravated you cannot accomplish anything with a puppy that needs full supervision because they are always getting into things they shouldn’t?
- Concerned your puppy is aggressive?
- Hesitant to be around your puppy at certain times because they sink their teeth into you causing you to bleed or putting holes in your clothes?
- Embarrassed being around other people and dogs with your dog jumping all over them?
- Impatient when your dog barks at the windows, doors, or fences?
- Agitated when your young dog doesn’t respond quickly anymore, runs away, or ignores things you worked so hard on in the puppyhood stage with great success as a team?
This comprehensive puppy program will educate you on many levels to gain the adult dog you will be proud to say is yours! Have fun learning the basics with your puppy in different environments from your home to parks, ensuring the proper socialization at the right place for successful experiences.
Sometimes we joke that Puppyhood is the roughest "hood" you will ever go through, but no one ever warned you about the adolescent "hood" phase of puppy development. We are here to guide you through some of the hardest behavioral stages in puppy development. This unique program is designed to provide the tools, education, and support needed to help you better understand your young dog's behavior so you can reinforce the desired behaviors you want in a well-mannered dog.